The main hub is in Vladivostok in Russia Far East. Most of the actual work will be on different customer sites and or factory locations where machinery is being built and tested before shipping.
· Installation of machinery and total processing lines
· Fault finding and repair of mechanical, electrical and PLC control software faults in machinery and systems
· Act as a member of a larger installation crew;
· Install small systems or machinery;
· Fault finding and repairing broken machinery or system automation parts;
· Ability to follow technically complicated instructions;
· Mechanical, electrical and pneumatic fitting, wiring and assembly;
· Ability to work on stainless steel Sheetmetal e.g. weld with TIG gas welders;
· Find solutions to unexpected problems;
· Active feedback to suppliers of machinery to improve future deliveries;
· Communicate with the verbal update and informal e-mail, the status, and progress.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCEREQUIREMENTS
· Mechatronic Engineering or any combination of both electrical and mechanical education (E.g. an electrician who has studied mechanical engineering or vice versa);
· Experience of working in or serving Fish Processing strongly prefered;
· Knowledge of industrial automation;
· Fluent in Russian and English, written and verbal;
· Driver’s license mandatory;
· Able to undertake regular frequent travel by road including the overnight and extended stay in remote areas;
· Ability to travel locally and internationally as required;
· Needs to be able to adapt to different working hours;
· No criminal record;
· Able to work in an international team.
Please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org