COMPANY: KNARR isan Icelandic Maritime Consortium, consisting of six major technology solutionproviders building on decades of experience in the Icelandic Fishing Sector.
The main hub is in Vladivostok in Russia Far East. Most of the actualwork will be on different customer sites and or factory locations wheremachinery is being built and tested before shipping.
• Participate and lead start-up of newfactories as well as individual fish processing machinery delivered into theRussian Market by Knarr Russ;
• Execution and fulfilment of serviceagreements;
• Participation in installations.
• Optimizing process flow;
• Identifying bottlenecks and resolving them;
• Root cause analyses;
• Ability to identify improvement points andcommunicate them to different stakeholders such as factory staff, and factorymanagers, mechanics, software and PLC programmers, electricians andmechatronics engineers;
• Find solutions to un expected problems;
• Active feedback to suppliers of machineryto improve future deliveries;
• Teaching customer’s staff how to use theequipment and maximize value;
• Communicate with verbal updates as well asformal reports, status, progress and plans;
• Help the customer see the added valuecreated with the equipment and services delivered by Knarr Rus;
• Aim to increasing futures sales of serviceagreements and equipment represented by Knarr Russ;
• Accountability for resources used andability to justify to stakeholders the resources (e.g. hours) billed tocustomers and / or internal projects;
• Act as a member of a larger installation crew.
EDUCATION &EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• BSCor MSC in engineering (mechanical or mechatronics preferred);
• Experience as an engineering manager at afish factory or a vessel strongly preferred;
• Hands on fish processing experience needed;
• Computer savvy;
• Outstanding communications skills;
• Fluent in Russian and English, written andverbal;
• Knowledge of CAD software (AutoCad) wouldbe a strength;
• Driver’s license mandatory;
• Able to undertake regular frequent travelby road including overnight and extended stay in remote areas;
• Ability to travel locally andinternationally as required;
• Must be able to work and keep calm underpressure;
• Needs to be able to adopt to differentworking hours;
• No criminal record;
• Good work ethic with can do attitude;
• Able to work in an international team.
Please kindly sendyour CV to firstname.lastname@example.org