COMPANY: KNARR isan Icelandic Maritime Consortium, consisting of six major technology solutionproviders building on decades of experience in the Icelandic Fishing Sector.
The main hub is in Vladivostok in Russia Far East. Most of the actualwork will be on different customer sites and or factory locations wheremachinery is being built and tested before shipping.
· Participate and lead start-up of new factoriesas well as individual freezing machinery delivered into the Russian Market byKnarr Russ;
· Execution andfulfilment of service agreements;
· Participation in installations.
· Optimizing process flow;
· Identifyingbottlenecks and resolving them;
· Root causeanalyses;
· Ability toidentify improvement points and communicate them to different stakeholders suchas factory staff, and factory managers, mechanics, software and PLC programmers,electricians and mechatronics engineers;
· Find solutionsto un expected problems;
· Active feedbackto suppliers of machinery to improve future deliveries;
· Teachingcustomer’s staff how to use the equipment and maximize value;
· Communicate withverbal updates as well as formal reports, status, progress and plans;
· Help thecustomer see the added value created with the equipment and services deliveredby Knarr Rus;
· Aim toincreasing futures sales of service agreements and equipment represented byKnarr Russ;
· Accountabilityfor resources used and ability to justify to stakeholders the resources (e.g.hours) billed to customers and / or internal projects;
· Act as a memberof a larger installation crew;
· Responsible forthe freezing compartment;
· Responsible for the settings of freezingsystems.
EDUCATION &EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· BSC or MSC in engineering (freezers orelectrical specialization preferred);
· Experience as anengineer 5 years or more;
· Expertise infish processing is a plus;
· Computer savvy;
· Outstandingcommunications skills;
· Fluent inRussian and English, written and verbal;
· Driver’s licensemandatory;
· Able toundertake regular frequent travel by road including overnight and extended stayin remote areas;
· Ability totravel locally and internationally as required;
· Must be able towork and keep calm under pressure;
· Needs to be ableto adopt to different working hours;
· No criminalrecord;
· Good work ethicwith can do attitude;
· Able to work in an international team.
Please kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org